We are pleased to announce an additional CfP for the IACS4 2022 conference.
To be able to adjust to the dynamic development of the pandemic situation, IACS4 will be a hybrid event, allowing participants to choose between attending in person or online. In addition to the already accepted papers, we now offer the opportunity, in response to numerous requests, to submit new abstracts which will undergo a regular review process.
Abstract specifications for oral/poster presentations:
- 400-500 words, excluding references (max. 5 references)
- Arial 10 (according to template, provided below)
- Abstracts must be anonymized
- 5 keywords
- Deadline for submissions of new abstracts: January 24, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: by February 15, 2022
Please use this template for abstracts:
Please use this EasyChair Link for abstract submission: