We invite abstract submissions for theme sessions, oral presentations, and posters.
Deadlines for submissions (through EasyChair conference tool):
- Theme session proposals (4 or 8 papers): November 30, 2019
- Abstracts: December 15, 2019
Notification of acceptance: January 30, 2020
Specifications for theme session proposals:
- Please submit session title, name and affiliation of convener; description of up to 500 words explaining the theme and aim, plus short abstracts of each planned contribution in suitable order.
- Sessions may consist of 4 or 8 slots (120 min or 240 min) and should allow time for general discussion.
- Please send your theme session proposals to the conference e-mail adress:
- Each of the individual abstracts will also undergo the general abstract review process.
Abstract specifications for oral/poster presentations:
- 400-500 words, excluding references (max. 5 references)
- Arial 10 (according to template)
- Abstracts must be anonymized
- 5 keywords
Please use this template for abstracts:
Please use this EasyChair Link for abstract submission: